- 8 Tue 2016 -
Five Questions to ask if you are a Playful Mom?
- Do you sing, dance & laugh with your child without any rhyme or reason?
- Do you tell your child “I Love You” without waiting for an occasion?
- Do you go by rules of your child’s heart or by the rules of the book? I mean are you are the flexible mom, who lets your child take the lead in choosing & directing activities.
- Do you play silly games indoor & outdoors with your child?
- Do you and your child enjoy a tub of popcorn together while watching a movie?
It’s fun not be a SERIOUS MOM! Make yourself more available and relive your childhood with your child. Inject the spirit of fun & love even while carrying out your responsibility.